|Building together. Kin's domain - Russia.|
- Following are what I would describe as policy "thumbnails". On Facebook pages for political parties, there is a space of 200 characters in which to write a brief outline of an aspect of a policy topic.
- All of these are First Drafts and will be developed over time with your assistance.
- The following are not final policies, but are more like conversation starters.
- Here's the thumbnails in situ on the "Motherland Party" page on Facebook.
- All of these policy thumbnails are founded in the teaching of Anastasia who features in "The Ringing Cedars of Russia" books by Vladimir Megre.
- I am the author of these thumbnails.
- Yes - It took me around 7 hours to develop these policies to this point and prepare them for publication.
- I hugely need the assistance of other people to complete writing policy for the Motherland Party.
- If experts in any area write one policy paper each, the job will easily be done.
- As you can see, all of the topic areas need to be written about in full. All of these different areas need to be developed by various experts.
- You are the experts - from every country, from every language.
- If you want to write your policy in your own Mother-tongue, please do it. I can run it through Google Translate for a fairly good approximation of your original piece of writing.
- I need your help to write these policies.
- This is not a conclusive list of possible topics.
- Please add your comments and amendments in Comments below.
- Please invest a little of your time and join with me to complete this enormous task on behalf of humanity.
Please click on the images so you don't have to scroll down.
Position on Social Welfare - Family land. Countries retain their Social Welfare infrastructure as it currently stands. People who qualify for the 1 hectare (2.5 acres) Free Land gift have the ability ultimately to be self-sufficient.
Position on Education - Tertiary education. Teenage education is self-directed and wholistic. Villages are enouraged to follow the methods of Mikhail Petrovich Shchetinin, principal of theTekos School in Gelendzhik region of Russia
|Kin's domain - Russia|